Dining - Nemo: 10 minutes, Mystic Hills Campground: 6 minutes, Steelwheel Campground: 8 minutes, Deadwood: 20 minutes
- Hiking - on site to the lake or along the ridge on our 87 acres, 25 minutes to Spearfish Canyon, 5 minutes to Mickelson trail, 6 miles to trail up Custer Peak.
- Horseback Riding - Nemo, 10 minutes.
- Fishing - Reausaw Lake on our property, Dalton Lake 20 minutes, Spearfish Canyon 25 minutes.
- Terry Peak & Mystic Mountain Ski Areas - 25 minutes
- Snowmobile trails and rentals - Mystic Hills Campground: 6 minutes, Mad Mountain Sports: 8 minutes
- ATV Trails and rentals - Mystic Hills Campground: 6 minutes, Mad Mountain Sports: 8 minutes
- Englewood Trailhead on the Mickelson Trail (bicycling, hiking and cross country skiing) - 15 minutes
- Golfing - 10 minutes
- Historic Deadwood & Lead - 20 minutes
- Spearfish Canyon - 25 minutes
- Spearfish - 35 minutes
- Sturgis - home of the famous Sturgis Motorcycle Rally: 30 minutes on paved roads
Though Normarke Farm is in the Northern Black Hills, we are still relatively close to all major Black Hills Attractions accessible along Highway 385, Highway 44 or Nemo Road.
Mt. Rushmore - 60 minutes
Sylvan Lake/Harney Peak - 60 minutes (fishing, hiking, dining, shopping)
Pactola Lake - 30 minutes (fishing, swimming & boat rentals)
Hill City - 40 minutes (wineries, art galleries, restaurants, geology & train museums)
Custer - 60 minutes (shopping, dining, Custer State Park)
Rapid City - 40 minutes ( President's statues, Stave Kirke, shopping, dining, museums)
Badlands - 90 minutes (scenic, hiking, visitor center)
Hot Springs - 90 minutes ( Evan's Plunge hot springs, Mammoth Dig (archaeological dig site), Wind Cave )
Devil's Tower, WY - 90 minutes (hiking, bouldering, climbing, scenic)